Well, 2011 is officially over. Can you believe it? I literally CAN’T. There are some big decisions I have to make in the next 5 months, and I have been thinking about them for 4+ years, and now the time has come to make them! But I’ll get to that in a bit. Let’s take a look at the resolutions I made last year, and if I actually did them or not.
1. Go out of the country. This is a huge one for me. I have made up excuses for a LONG time for not doing this. But I’m extremely convicted. So this is going to happen. This actually DIDN’T happen. It’s kind of a long story, but I tried to go, very very hard. And believed that God could provide for it with all my heart–so I’m going to call this one a win!
2. Try saurcraut. It’s my mom’s least favorite food, so thus I’ve never had it. I tried it! And hated it!
3. Pick up speaking Spanish again. I used to speak it all the time. There’s no reason for me to lose 6 years of classes for nothing. Well, I did speak Spanish MORE, but noone in Southwest Missouri understood me…
4. Crash a wedding. Uhh…Didn’t happen. I could have, but I’m just not rude like that ;)
5. Eat pizza with anchovies. I just wanna know why everyone thinks its so fishy! ha. Nope.
6. I will regain my love for reading and read copious amounts of books. I wish this happened.
7. I will do all my homework…………………………………….maybe. The homework that counted, I did!
8. Buy one of those page-a-day devotion calendars and read it every morning as I brush my teeth. I did this for the majority of the time, so I call this a win!
9. Blog once a week. I didn’t expect to be working full time two jobs on top of school…so I failed.
10. Sing a solo in church. I used to all the time when I was a kid. Nope. This will be the year.
11. Become the owner of Quelf. HAPPENED!!!
12. I will meet my future husband. ;) No ring on my finger, so I dunno!
13. Host a dance party. Two of them, to be exact!
14. Eat healthier (had to throw a boring one in there!) Yep!
15. I will whip my hair back and forth when I encounter opposition. Duh.
16. Double the size of my small youth group. I am going to call this a win, although we didn’t gain any members.
17. I will visit a beach. I have never been to a legit beach. Dang it!
18. I will sing in the shower at the TOP of my lungs when all my housemates are here. No, but I played my guitar. A win.
19. Keep track of my budget and not use my debit card even half as much. Yes!
20. I will not get on Facebook in class…………..maybe. yes! most of the time.
21. I will become addicted to the show “My Strange Addiction.” yep!